Friday, August 16, 2013

Money, money, money...

Almost all of my worries come from money...well, the lack of money. Applying to study abroad is such a stressful process already but once you add loans and part-time jobs it feels almost impossible.

(I would like to file this in the 'study abroad curse' category but the label 'student borrower curse' may be more appropriate.)

All morning I have been on the phone with three different offices at my school. I didn't realize it was going to be so hard to ask about my bill for this semester and my bill for when I go to London...but it's been 2 1/2 hours (I have been on hold for a total of probably two of those hours) and I still am not much closer to getting my questions answered.

I just want this all to go away or at least be sorted out without me having to do all of this work. No one seems to be able to help me understand what I need to do to make sure my loan goes through for London when the time comes....they tell me I just have to wait and see. BUT if I do wait like they say then I know everything will be rushed and late fees will be added to my bill because I didn't start the loan process earlier enough.

UGH.

I thought London was going to be easier because I had already gone through this process for Rome...I guess not.

p.s. I envy all the students out there without loans...your life rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment