Friday, October 18, 2013

How many more of these posts am I going to write?

I seriously am going to continue this healthy eating so I won't have to keep making posts like these! I am sick of trying and then giving up and feeling crappy about it. I am confident in myself and I want to be healthy and fit not only for London but for the rest of my life!

Thinking about the fact that there is going to be a new addition to our family makes me feel so excited! But it also makes me realize the responsibility we (my family) all have...everything we do around Jack will affect who he becomes. I don't want him to put junk into his body, I want him to enjoy eating healthy foods in creative ways, have fun exercising, and respect his body.

Yeah, yeah, yeah these haven't changed but I am going to post them anyways to show myself the lack of progress I have had in the past month.


New weekly exercise plan!
M- Workout at the Pete at 5
T- Run outside
W- Workout at the Pete at 5
H- Run outside
F- Long Walk
S- Workout at Pete 
Sun- Long Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment